VAN GINK TRADING
In addition to conveyor belts and components, we have screen decks made of spring steel, stainless steel, wear-resistant rubber and polyurethane in our program (all types and designs).
– tensioned sieve decks with tension hooks in spring steel, stainless steel, polyurethane or rubber
– tensioned screen decks of perforated sheet metal
– modular polyurethane screen tiles for various recycling and dewatering applications
– flip-flow screen mats for all brands of screening machines
They are used in the following industries: glass recycling, compost processing, coal plants, rubble crushers, mineral crushers, wood recycling, sand and asphalt plants, gravel processing, waste recycling, bottom ash and slag processing.
The flip-flow screen mats are produced in-house. As a result, there are short delivery times and flexible options in terms of mesh sizes.
Our polyurethane screen covers are made of high-quality Githan polyurethane of a very wear-resistant quality.
Advantages Githan polyurethane:
• High wear resistance
• High cut and tear resistance
• High elasticity and deflection resistance
• Almost completely clog-free
• Significant noise reduction
• Heat resistant up to 80°C
• Hydrolysis and microbe resistant
• Available in different hardnesses and thicknesses