VAN GINK TRADING
Flip-Flow screen decks
Flip-Flow screen decks have been developed for screening difficult product flows. This may be due to a large amount of moisture, light weight or material that tends to get stuck in the screen openings. In particular, materials that cannot be screened efficiently with other techniques such as drum screens and conventional vibrating screens.
Van Gink Trading BV manufactures these flip-flow screen decks in-house from an extremely wear-resistant polyurethane: Githan polyurethane.
slijtvaste polyurethaan: Githan polyurethaan.
Advantages Githan polyurethane:
• High wear resistance
• High cut and tear resistance
• High elasticity and deflection resistance
• Almost completely clog-free
• Significant noise reduction
• Heat resistant up to 80°C
• Hydrolysis and microbe resistant
• Available in different hardnesses and thicknesses
• Available for every brand
They are used in the following industries: glass recycling, compost processing, coal plants, rubble crushers, mineral crushers, wood recycling, sand and asphalt plants, gravel processing, waste recycling, bottom ash and slag processing.